https://youtu.be/-vddPWFRvXA

Hi everyone, I get asked all the time about documenting my process, especially when I paint large scale abstract artwork. Making art is a very personal process for me and the idea of sharing it with the world overwhelming, but to grow as an artist, I must keep pushing myself out of my comfort zone. I thought since I love the saying go big or go home, I couldn’t think of a better way to start a YouTube channel then by painting 6x7 feet canvases. I'm going to document the creation of these five large canvases from start to finish. Because of the scale of these pieces, I'll have to make the videos into a series so stay tuned and I hope that you enjoy the process whether you are a fellow artist or simply just love watching the process. You can follow my work on Instagram @lorimirabelli or my website www.lorimirabelli.com

Comments

Popular Posts